Friday, February 25, 2011

Mail Center

It's here! My mail center! I have finally found a desktop center to organize my incoming and outgoing mail. I did not go with my original plan to buy the desktop station that I found at the Container Store. Instead, while shopping at Target I found this smaller option, which only cost a fifth of the price! You can't beat that. And it serves my needs, with some room to "grow."

Right now I have folders for "mail to file," "bills to pay," and "outgoing mail." But I may also make folders for "my roommate's mail," "coupons," and more. There is room for more folders!

I'm excited to get my mail and start using it. I encourage everyone looking to organize their desktops to spend some time thinking about what system would work best for their needs and brainstorming different options to achieve it. I certainly didn't think I could achieve it for $5.00!





No comments:

Post a Comment