Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quotes

I love quotes. I think no matter how complex life is, it can be broken down into simple moments, sayings, words, feelings, lessons, etc. So I live by quotes. They capture something inside of me ... hmmm maybe the communicator inside me ... as communication is what I choose to focus my profession in.  I must love communicating! 

Today's quote, from TheDailyLove (a handle I love to follow on Twitter) was: 
"Remember, diamonds are made under pressure! Stay calm & say 'bring it on!'" 
What a beautiful way to view being put under pressure. And it's so true. I love this outlook. And I love thinking I can come out of a stressful situation looking even more spectacular!  :) 

Hopefully this is inspirational to you on a stressful day as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment