Saturday, January 15, 2011

Let's Get Organized, Organized!

One of the things I love to do with my free time is to organize! I love it even more when I get to organize someone else's place/space/things. But that rarely happens, most people don't like others throwing out and re-arranging their belongings. So for most of my cleaning and systemizing pleasures I have to find it from within, and that's just fine. I will be writing a number of posts about organization tips, lessons and adventures here, especially this month since I learned that January is "National Get Organized Month," according to the National Association of Professional Organizers. I have a special post I am working on about my closet - a big undertaking recently - more on that will come soon. And now I have found the blog, A Bowl Full of Lemons, with which I am completely obsessed! I will undoubtably be posting in the future about what I learn and read from her - the most immediate being my adventures participating in her "get organized challenge." Check back for more to come. 

2 comments:

  1. Good to know! I know who to contact now when I need organizational assistance... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please relink to the newbie party, It does not appear you joined in correctly. Please go over the guidelines. Thanks, I would really love to have you over.

    ReplyDelete